Thursday, December 24, 2009

Footsteps Three

Hey guys! i'm back again. Finally found a chance to sit and blog. Been really busy dude. So, what i've been up to? If u are stalking my facebook u should have known by now la. LOL!

I've watched the movie Avatar. Bout it, hmmm..... The graphic was really good i would say. But i cant stand the romance between the human and the avatar. NO WAY! I just dont feel the love between them both and i dun think such love exist. Is this a fairytale kind of movie? Will anyone willing to sacrifice their human body ( a good looking one ) and transformed into an alien creature? I was hoping the ending would be different. I pictured the guy to bid goodbye to her, gave her a final kiss and leave the place. Like it was his best dream of all. Something like that or he can die in her arms. *sigh* No, none of it happen la. Hahahaha. But still, i would recommend u to watch it at least once. =p

Next, to my bestest friend - Jessica Loke!

5

U are finally 21 years old now! omg. SO OLD~ haha. I really like the picture above coz its one of the few that u actually pose decently!!! Actually there is another one. Without ur eyes closed or showing off ur 'chang jiang'!

3

Am i right? U just see the one below~ *faints*

4

U are really lucky that on ur birthday, the 9 of us celebrated with u! Hope u enjoyed that night my babeh! Still remember how chinese cuisine taste like? Hahaha. You better do.... coz u only have corns around when ur in Nebraska! Want me to bring u one at the airport? I bet Malaysia's corn is different from Nebraska's!!!! hahahaha..

After the dinner, Amelia sort of suggested to have a ride to KL. With no purpose. It was great all the way until we got stuck in massive traffic jam! A Saturday night driving around KL! what a smart idea right? Gosh......

9

So, since we have no plans to go bars/clubs.... Taking pictures is the only option left for us!

8

1

Well, the rest of it are uploaded in facebook. We took shots until like 1am then some 'Cinderellas' have to go back home. Thank goodness. If not i dunno we will hang out in KL untill what time!

Er, but right after saying goodbye to the other 5...........

10

the 5 of us just couldnt stop! So, we continued cam-whoring in front of KLCC. ( where i guess the cleaners who are sweeping or mopping floor inside were wondering what-the-heck these young ppl doing ). LOL~

2

I always love hanging out with u all weihh.... *hearts* Lets do it again!!!


p.s. : the next -footsteps- will be on my outings with my highschool sweethearts! I'm too tired to continue now......

0 comments: