Saturday, December 19, 2009

Footsteps One

I realized i'm updating my blog more frequently compared last time. In the mood maybe? LoL! Basically, my whole holiday i'm hanging out with all my buddies as much as possible. In case u guys didnt know yet, some of them are leaving to further studies SOON. This is the main reason why u see Shin Yeen so emo-ish lately la. I love them too much ok? Can't blame me.

2 days ago, went for a Bak Kut Teh dinner with these people i hearts.

4

Follow suit is 2 of my high school juniors! Lynn Shane & Yuan Shuang. Both really cheerful souls to be with!

2

Jess, just in case u might forget how Bak Kut Teh looks like...... u can always come here to have a look. Especially when u miss the taste of it after eating months of CORNS!!!! *grin*

1

And of course, i didnt forget ur favorite dessert! Hope u can get these when ur in Nebraska.

3

Well, the photo she's holding is not part of the dessert la obviously.

Next, I bet u probably wont get the chance to sing karaoke when ur there... without us da-craziiieee-bunch! Plus, only few of us can stand listening to ur heavenly-angel-voice RIGHT? hahaha... Appreciate us weihh.

1

Who will be singing 'Peng You' to u?

2

Who will be singing 'Yi Lu Shun Feng' to u?

3

Who will be singing 'Ping Ju' to u?

4

Who else but us right? hehe!

6

5

More photos will be posted asap k? And for ur 21st Birthday dinner tomorrow, PLEASE WEAR NICER LA OK?????? ( i think i need to drop Philip a msg too....... LOL~ )


p.s. : continue posting soon.....



0 comments: