Saturday, January 31, 2009

Quickie!

hey guys! Happy Chinese New Year....

how's the celebration? i can see some of u blogged about ur Day 1 and Day 2... haha! seems pretty exciting.

As for me, HAHAHAHAHHA... i dun plan to post about how i celebrate the past few days. Too lazy, no time, whatever lame excuse u can think of. Haihz, the truth is that I AM STILL SICK!!!!!! arrgh. now i'm putting the blame on the medication. No help at all. I'm already being a nice and obedient girl not eating those illegal food and still seem no recovery. *screaming*

FYI, i'm back to Subang now. Actually i arrived Thurs night to be exact. Spent my whole night catching up with my drama which led to waking up after 12 today. *sigh* but, its ok. Not that i have any plans. Until..... my dad brought me to watch Red Cliff 2.

WOW! the movie is nice! Seriously, Nice. ( ok, its much better and nicer then NICE. i dunno how to describe it la... ) Just go watch it. Even if u dun have much interest on war movies.... still u have to watch it.


REASON 1

red_cliff2

REASON 2

red-cliff2

REASON 3

RedCliff

omg... OMG!!!! i'm officially in love with the 3 of them... ( not to forget how hot is Chuck Bass ) *screams + whistle* hahahahaha....

0 comments: