Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The 9th-day of CNY

The starting of school. *sigh*

My only hope (besides able to understand all lectures) is to stay awake during lectures. Yes, indeed. I have to concentrate without falling asleep.

This also means the END of my CNY celebration. How sad.... pathetic.

But i did have a great time during last week of CNY (minus off my sickness) of course.

Manage to catch up with my relatives...

IMG_0886

and friends (didnt miss out what jess turned into)

IMG_0961

oh YA! even went to a Birthday Party.. *woot* Happy Birthday again dear Ian a.k.a. Yong Mulan. =p

IMG_0968

Oops, i thought of going bed earlier tonight.... look at the time!! (shake-head)

I'm missing all of u suddenly. Feeling nostalgic without any particular reason. (choke)

Stop. STop. STOp. STOP!

p.s : Sweet dreams... Have a good night sleep everyone!

0 comments: