Friday, January 23, 2009

Sorry!

SORRY.... sincerely apologize to my Subang kakies, my parents & myself. Sorry....

I know i shouldn't be sitting in front of my laptop typing all this. I should be OUT! meeting up with u guys... i'm sorry. Having to stuck at home, and not laughing and chit-chatting with u ppl are seriously suffering. Yes, i got all ur calls. I explained. Yet, i'm feeling damn bloody guilty for not able to turn up. Missing all of u.

Damn myself. Ish! how can i GET SICK????? Stupid fever & cough! How can u attack me at this time? This period? Where CNY is just few days away!!!!!!!!! Ok, i cant blame it all on the viruses. I should have taken better care of myself. Arrgh. Its my Fault. Sorry...

Since CNY is coming as i mentioned, this post cant be all Emo + Sad + Frustration. Shall change the subject now. Back to those time when i'm still in healthy condition...


- 10th College Reunion Dinner -

Having the same concept like the Chinese Tuan Yuan Fan, this event really make me feel like i'm home celebrating CNY! really, i never thought the night would be memorable. But i'm glad it is. Thanks to the seniors especially. I was kinda shock when all of them started to give out Ang Pau's to each and everyone of the juniors. Family indeed. *touched* how they make the cards, wrap those sweets, smile on their face wishing us Happy Chinese New Year! Thank you once again. =p

IMG_0671
Pic 1 : my 'Gang'

IMG_0728
Pic 2 : from the Seniors


- Mid Valley (15-01-09) -

The weather is hot, humid. I need to find some place cooling like shopping malls. ( nah, its just a lame excuse for me to get out of college and have fun ) Anyway... me, along with Rach, Esther, Bom, Bee, Mag, Philip & Cindy decided to pay a visit to the newly open Red Box in Mid Valley. We seriously PAY for it. Damn expensive summore due to the tidbits which we're force to order! Luckily, i enjoyed. =p

DSC01018
Pic 3 : girls at the Center Court

DSC01020
Pic 4 : with 'the most famous stick in Subang' - quote by someone


- Dim Sum with FF -

hehe! let me introduce my Family Friends! i cant remember since when we get to know each other. Ten years ago perhaps? hahahaha... But this is the first time we hanging out alone without all our parents around! cool right? Although i have to wake up at 8 early in the morning to go for this Dim Sum breakfast. =p Let's have it again when Mynn Dee & Hui Wen is back!! Lunch or dinner next round.

IMG_0746
Pic 5 : YJ & JR (standing), hui wen, me, rachel & mynn dee (front)


- Mid Valley (again) -

This time, SHOPPING for shoes! wakakaka! Yes, i know... WHY MV again???? Let me reasoned to u. First, being a student in UM this is the obvious place aka shopping mall u would go. Second, the taxi fair to MV is cheap. Third, its too near! and so on....
So! the guys which consists of Frank, Philip, Quinn & Holim went hours ahead of us to play pool. Until now, I still dun get it : how can u guys play pool for hours??? *faints*
The girls went around 4pm as we have to wait for darling Esther who has class until 4pm and that includes Frederick who decided to join us last minute. How nice of us right? hehe! =p Yet again, we did the OBVIOUS!

IMG_0751
Pic 6 : Rach, Cat & Me at bus stop (under the hot sun!!!! )

IMG_0752
Pic 7 : indulging ourself with B.R.

IMG_0757
Pic 8 : OMG! do not comment.

IMG_0763
Pic 9 : Love it!

IMG_0768
Pic 10 : meeting up before Dinner!

HAHAHaaaaHAHAHAHAaaaaa! i can't stop laughing whenever i think back about our dinner at Madam Kwan's. All of our ( well, not ALL. the guys mostly ) facial expression and reaction when the waitress pass us our menu's. JAW DROP! hahahahaha!!!!

IMG_0769
Pic 11 : searching for the cheapest...

ok, most of ordered the so called Most Famous 'nasi lemak' which cost around RM17 after tax. If the taste is extra-ordinary or special, its worth it. But seriously, its not anything like that. Its really normal to be honest. Arrgh... Suddenly thought of the RM1.80 'nasi lemak' sold at a stall few rows from my house. *scream*

IMG_0792
Pic 12 : THE RM17 nasi lemak

IMG_0793
Pic 13 : THE RM10 orange juice

IMG_0785
Pic 14 : Quinn unable to resist the charm *cough*

In the end, we conclude that we got con ( or 'kuan' in cantonese ) by her!

madamkwan1
Pic 15 : its her...


- Times Square + Low Yat -

Yesterday....

another Sing K session but with different group of ppl. 12 in total. Wow! As i was in a good and exciting CNY mood, i dun mind troubling myself to go all the way there. Its really a relief once i stepped in front of Sungai Wang because i fee like i've cross many obstacles just to reach my destination. Waiting for bus down to library bus stop, bus ride to Uni Staion, waiting for LRT, LRT ride to KL central, walk to Monorail Station, waiting for monorail, up in the packed monorail... then, Done finally. haha!

IMG_0796
Pic 16 : Rach & me

IMG_0797
Pic 17 : Jun Yen & Holim

After singing and having dinner at Jalan Alor, few of us decided to stay on and walk around Times Square. Remember during Christmas, they have decoration some sort like a board for ppl to stuck their head and take pic? They have it during this CNY festival too!!!

IMG_0812
Pic 18 : kawaii!

IMG_0818
Pic 19 : I love CNY!

Guess what i gain the most out of this trip? I get to picture Rachel Wong Yu Yan in a skirt! wahahaha!

IMG_0799
Pic 20 : my final pic!

p.s. Dear Rachel, dont u love the pic? haha! *chill* more will be up in facebook soon!


Shin Yeen here wishing everyone a PROSPEROUS HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

0 comments: