Friday, November 20, 2009

boTTom-line

*stretching*

3 days after i finished my finals. Enjoying every bits of it.

IMG_0019

The BITS and PIECES :
  • Drama... drama.... and more drama....
  • Shopping! ( Urgent - plz find the antibiotic for this virus b4 getting out of control )
IMG_0072
  • Eat. Sleep. EAT & sleep. EATTTTTTTTTTT......
  • drama.
  • Shopping again.
  • Eat + sleep.....
IMG_0078

omg. This is how i spent my last 3 days. wtF. So pointless.... But so what? i'm on holiday now. Isn't this how life supposed to be?

IMG_0079

Yesterday went for a trip to Pavilion. LOL. The reason behind it.... *grin* ( i love pink & purple )

IMG_0001

And of course, thanks to Jason. We finally know how to be a good citizen of Malaysia. ( inside joke )

New terms :
  1. Dua-puluh-Satu selama-lamanya
  2. Kedai paling atas
  3. Lelaki atas
  4. Jurulatih
  5. Teka
  6. Sepotong atas
  7. Buka kapas
  8. Tarik dan Beruang
  9. Lebih daripada sushi
  10. Daun paku-pakis
IMG_0088

Others i cant remember adi la. I'm sure there will be much more after my Penang trip. Oh ya! i'm going Penang tomorrow!! *excited*

IMG_0097

Isn't Xmas like another month more? I wonder will u still be here JESSICA LOKE!

IMG_0107

Later tonight movie marathon!!! Time-traveler's Wife & 2012. I dun wanna put my expectation too high for both the movies. Just in case......

IMG_0134

I just found out that my holiday is only till end of DECEMBER. How sad how sad. But then again, i'm looking forward to the new semester! We all are. xoxo~

IMG_0152

To our future! Cheers~

( i just got my results. Bye bye future. ARRGH~ ) EMO. EMO. EMO. ( later cry in the cinema la )

0 comments: