Tuesday, October 13, 2009

To my dear.

Miss Chik - my dear,

Hope u really enjoyed the celebration last night.... although it sort of like a last minute-without planning celebration, it was fun right? SPONTANEOUS. *wink*

I know that the nick-name i gave u sound kinda..... COLD BLOODED, just like how u reminds me of the ice-queen from Narnia. hahahahaha..

IMG_4549

But always remember, I still love u no matter how WILD u can be.

IMG_4638

So does the rest of us. XOXO!

IMG_4610

HAPPY biRthday to you again! *hugs*

IMG_4439


p.s : got up like 9a.m. to upload pics in facebook and wrote this post. I'm feeling sleepy again. Shoot. ARRGH! presentation preperation! ciao~

2 comments:

jessieloi said...

Miss Chik looks super hot in that red dress ;)

shinyeen said...

hahaha! hot right? i love that pic!