Friday, August 15, 2008

home swEEt home...

finally! i'm back again. This time for a week. Although i HAve to use most of my time studying ( dun laugh. I AM going to finish this impossible task! ).. suddenly... * feeling guilty of telling lies * hahah.

this time i'm not back alone! my friend come and stay over a night! hehe. tmr have to send her to PUDU. That girl ar, really come my house to sleep only. i just bout to type my post she already sleeping on my bed... ISH. i bet she's going to wake me up at 5.30am tmr. =( hahaha.

~ memories ~
DSC00078 (1)
i did not force her to take this pic with me!

haihz. die lar. now is like i wont feel sleepy before 3am. HOW??? ( jess, i think i got ur power. REMEMBER xena?? haha )

anyway, i'm so happy that i finish my presentation! arrgh. DAmn relieved. It was OK besides not knowing what i'm presenting about... after about one month of studies, the thing i learn most is "copy & paste". wth! i know its bad! I KNOW... oh, i really want to thank 3 person. To : esther, rachel and "bom", thanks for accompany us ( same group with bee ) for almost a week. Love u gals.

DSC00803
Even if u gals usually fall alseep...

went Times Square after class yesterday. didnt manage to buy alot. SAD. ( trac! tm's plan ok ok? dont tell jess. =p, lets make her jealous! ) haha.
most of us just bought one or two tops unlike Mag Shi ( the super-shopping-lady ). dress, shoes, pants....

~ wondering who is mag shi? ~
DSC00057
eh.. where is she? oh, i forgot she's holding the camera. SOrrY!

wait wait.. she sqeezing in the pic...

DSC00060
there SHE is! haha!

later meet up with my other two good buddies (rachel & catherine) which dump me in the beginning. *sobx* still, i'm so kind to take pic with them ( smilling~~ )

DSC00811

MOST IMPORTANT THING U HAVE TO DO WHEN UR OUT OF MY COLLEGE : find food. ( swt, sound like some 'jakun' from hutan. This reminds me how much i hate jessica loke for calling me 'the hutan girl'.. wont forgive u! huh..@@ )

actually, i dun think we found a right spot to eat. NOT that tasty right??

~ mine ~
DSC00808
so so lar...

~ mag shi ~
DSC00812
look nice (only)

~ catherine & cindy - cheese maniac ~
DSC01076

DSC01077
YERR.. cheese.. summore so huge bucket! *faints*

oh, almost forgot to mention someone-else. haha.

DSC00071
mr. "benjamin" ( u know why )

he is a nice guy.. my new found friend. REALLY greatful. Bring us to Mcd, StarBucks.. Help to carry mag shi's bagS... hold camera for us all...

DSC00062

UNTIL...

DSC00065
he was caught for spying *ahem*COUGHS* ...control yourself ok?

hahaha.

aiyo. now only 12.40am.

no idea what to do now.

arrgh!!!

( carol, when u leaving? )

( mel, u still alive? )

( wood, u sure giving me RM 5-10? )

( trac, i miss those time when we study-ing for stpm. congratulation for having a FULL- brain now! )

( bee, stop thinking/dreaming bout HIM. *slaps* )

( esther! wake HER up. )

( philip, TEACH me!!! )

( san, u better see me SOON! )

( rachel, i'm going to watch faster than u! )

(...)

(.......)

(..............)

(.......)

(...)

i have nothing more to say.

**** till then **** take care everyone ****

[hugz]

5 comments:

pahkiat said...

if i can go Times Square den vy good luuuuuu.....haha.enjoy ur mid term break la bt dun forget 2 study oso ar.take care lotz...

shinyeen said...

hahaha. next time ajak u LORRR. =p u so busy with ur bak kut teh + aqua show....

ok. will try my best not to go out so much. u take care too!!

krisx said...

my dear, so fast u having ur 1st sem break d...
em ~~~wish u all the best in ur exam 1st la .....
my final exam coming soon too..hehe=}
my sem break as study week start from 31/8~
when u want shopping with me ?
haiz...
i very boring leh ....
i dun care ...i want u accompany me shop ! shop ! shop!
clothes !! pants !! shoes !! .....

shinyeen said...

haha! hi my dear.. why so bored? go study for ur finals lar!
summore want go shopping. ur sem break for u to study.

( i think 31/8 i'll go back bukit )

krisx said...

why 31/8 go back bukit de ? sunday wor ...