Monday, May 10, 2010

Post Exam Party!

Before i start bla-bling on my stories, i would like to wish all moms' a Happy Mothers Day. Ok, i feel superb bad and guilty for giving my mum such trouble on this day. Instead of giving her at least a day off, she needs to take care of her sick daughter which is - me. Sigh! Sorry mummy. I'll ganti back a better celebration for u k? Or i help u cook dinner for 3 days lah! Good? Hahahaha. I got another idea. Tmr morning i help u sweep the floor and mop the floor! =p

*ohshitwtfomgwtharrrghhh* i suddenly remembered something!!!!! DAMN IT! I think i put my jeans into the washing machine! This is not what i'm screaming about. My movie tickets is inside!!!!!!!!!! Emooo emoooo emoooooooooooooo =( How can i be so careless. Slap me! =(

Sigh. Forget it. Totally spoiled my mood. Happy thoughts! I need happy thoughts now!!

I'll just post pics up to make myself happy.

page

All these cam whoring pics taken last Tues where i have no idea what happen to Federal Highway. I was stuck in the lane for more than one and half hours! I practically going mad in the car alone! Ya, from now on i'll try not to drive alone. I hate driving alone. Its so freaking boring!!! Can u imagine listening to Justin Bieber - Baby like 3 times or Jason Derulo - In my head for like uncountable times?? U get my frustration right? Hahaha.....

Oh well, i was actually heading to Pyramid meeting up with my girls. Its been so long since the 4 of us hang out! Was seriously short of time the whole semester plus we're now in different majors which means we only get to see each other during dinner. Ouch~ Nevermind. We still manage to cope with it. *wink*

IMG_6382

Decided to have Papa Johns for the night.

page1

Miss their garlic bread weih. Lets go have tea the next time alright?

IMG_6375

IMG_6369

Darling went back to Johor today. Hmm.... gonna miss u. *hugs*

IMG_6378

Love this pic of baby. And cant wait to go Redang with u and Rachie Mama!! weeett~ Remember bring ur bikinis back to the beach!

IMG_6377

Okie. Still not in a good mood. Head starts to spin adi. Goodnight everyone. Will continue with my post tmr.







0 comments: