Saturday, March 7, 2009

Subang Kid Once More!

Obvious! Its just too obvious that i'm back to my home again! *jumpping joy* I never thought i would miss Subang this much! wakakakakakaka.......... u cant blame me alright? staying in hostel for almost 4 weeks. ( to those 3 who went visited my hostel condition and almost cried ) Sigh....

Basically, i'm hoping to get back to my old routines like those days before i enter Uni. Dont get me wrong, i really did enjoy my time with all my Uni-soul-mates. er, not ALL but, most of them. HAHAHAHA... *silence* There're few things that happen lately. Which i dont think its suitable to discuss the whole matter HERE! Anyway, i just wish that those who did wrong seriously get their head and brain together and think over. Stop putting blames on others. Look and realize the things u have done to urself or ppl around you. Sometimes, when u think that u didnt get the fair treatment from others, Stop and take a break. Reflect whether u treat others with fairness or NOT. Lying is always a dead end to all kinds of relationship. Who in the world like being lied by ur friends or those u care? Maybe once, u can forgive. But more than once??? Many times??????? i duno bout others. As for me, i would just answer WTH. I dont CARE! Do whatever u like. *in deep thoughts* *sad*

Should i talk about friendship now? Arrgh. For those who know, i REALLY REALLY wanted to scold out loud. I have to admit that i care friends more than my family. I mean, everyone can put their priorities differently and i'm not blaming those who put their family, studies or career at their TOP of the list. But, treating friends like S.H.I.T, i will always look down on YOU! Hurting them???? or being there when u need something from them and disappears when u are happy with ur life? PLEASE! Just get lost forever ok? For those who USED friends, you should be ashame of ur act.. Get a mirror! Look into it. DID u see a human face or an ugly beast? Answer it.

Sorry for diverting my whole point of this post.

back back!! hehe... =p i'm actually in a very good mood. Went OTK again with my buddies and laugh out loud until we all seems like having athsma attack. OK, i'm exaggerating over here. Anyway, i'm just trying to EXPRESS how happy and stress free am i. Muahahahha... I love u all. Muaxx!! But guys, we NEED to find another place to hang out. OTK is getting more and more expensive and the white coffee kinda suck this days. I dunno the standards bout Lemon tea.... just, find us one new place. *doubt* i got a feeling i'll be sitting inside OTK real soon. faints! Yes, after Sian-the-cinderella-who-needs-to-get-home-sharp-midnight, Amelia and Jess went back home, this Yap Li San suddenly have the urge to go for Nasi Lemak at 12.30am. Due to her serious indecisive symptom, me and tracey practically giving her some useless advise on whether to go mamak anot. SWT..... (whole piece of craps) In the end, we went Anggerik located few rows behind my house. And guess who i meet there??? WAH! my long lost classmates. Benedict and Hoy Keat. First whom i never saw since graduate from Form5 and the later, which i coincidentally meet last year at Asia Cafe. So berjodoh~ hahaha.... wth! Anyway, its really fun yam-cha-ing with u guys. and LONG TIME NO SEE!

OMG. i forgot i need to find information for my assignments. Shit. gtg ppl... till we meet next time.

0 comments: