Sunday, July 6, 2008

i'm back!

muahaha. i'm back i'm back!!!

BUT

i'm going in an hour time. SHIT.

only stayed for not more than 24 hours at my home. ARRGH.

i'm glad that the orientation week is over. omg i dunno what to say. ITS TOO TIRING. i almost feel that i can float after the 6th day. cant even walk straight. i feel like a crab. hahaha. CRAP.

during the whole orientation week, EVERY "taklimat" speaker starts with : -the greetings- and then. Saya ingin mengambil kesempatan ini untuk mengucapkan TAHNIAH kepada mahasiswa dan mahasiswi kerana BERJAYA mendapat tempat di Universiti yang TERUNGGUL, TERBAIK, TERCEMERLANG, TER..., TER..., di Malaysia. UM merupakan universiti.. bla bla bla bla bla.....

cheers for UM. ( UM IS ONE! )

oh. goodness. i just realised that chinese population suck. COME ON... get more babies ppl. haha. everything is in BM. wth. i'm getting whole stack of eng magazines back to my college. i'm scared that my eng will turn from ok to terrible.

-the best thing to do when u are bored at the taklimat-

DSC00005

tmr will be the starting of my new study life. WOO HOO!!

all the best to me! and my fellow friends. miss u guys........... >.<

p.s : i forgot to mention, my orientation food SUck. seriously. white white thing which look like rice, fish that dont taste like fish, vegetables in water, bitter mee, dry mee hoon.. etc. oh wait. no more etc. that's what i have for my whole week.

till then. muakxx.

0 comments: