Monday, July 13, 2009

Old times.

As u all know, i'm back to Uni once again! my lecture for today is so hectic that i have no choice but to have only bread for both breakfast and lunch. Pity right? *sigh* Arrgh! plus, i need to find something to kick start my engine to study. Really..... perhaps taking some advice from Connie? HAHA! well, at least she is copying her notes right now at this moment.... beside me. Darn.... nvm la! still early of the sem. Plenty of time. *whack*

3 days ago in a row i meet up with my ex-school mates.

- FRIDAY -
At stationONE. Gathering of my primary classmates. Goodness gracious. Its been like half a year since the last meeting. Erm, but most of them still look the same la. Haha!! obviously the girls getting prettier and hotter. *wink* But i didnt manage to catch up with every single person who came la. Some went back early also. hmmm.... probably i was focusing more on my sort of like long lost best friend TING TING ... ahahahahaha..... she's obsessed with her self taken pic which she thinks its damn cute. Nah. Post up for u adi. Happy? hahaha....

ting1

I know that the next session is like this weekend but still not confirm going anot. Really sorry if i cant make it.

- SATURDAY -
omg. Thinking back on this day. wth.... Wei Ling, we know how's the feeling right? Waking up as early as 9 plus then realised others couldnt? hahahahaha...... nvm, next time they ffk we both go eat our breakfast ni k? *wink*....

Let me intro u guys my BREAKFAST-gang. Its kinda weird when all of us love going out at night but we meet up together in the morning. Haha. But the previous breakfast-meal was a failure la. From 10am thinking it probably be changed to 11 plus for brunch...... who knows! most of us went back to bed thinking LETS HAVE LUNCH around 1 maybe........ But in the end, we went for tea-break. *sigh* Oh ya, intro-intro.....

1st kaki : Tracey ( haihz, why is this girl everywhere around me ) LOL!

*dear, ur pic appear too many times in my blog adi. So i refuse to post another one up*

2nd kaki : Wei Ling ( hahahaha.... dun get me wrong. She is not the hot model holding the magazine but the HOTTER one in the front cover page ) WUHH~

ling

3rd kaki : Ting Ting ( self-proclaimed cutie )

ting2

4th kaki : Olivia ( erm, i think most of the time i wont be seeing her in the early morning. ) HAHA!

ollie

5th kaki : San ( dun get mad i put u last ok? coz i save the best for the LAST mar ) wtf.

san

OH-mg. Why is everyone so model looking?? but... Love it LOTS!

- SUNDAY -

Miss Cheok. Back from UK. *hearts*..... ahahahaha... she look just the same. Fatter perhaps. ( she is going to screw me pretty soon )

peng

Yeah la. this old woman come back to snatch all leng cai-s away from me. Cis. Dun like her!!!! hahahahaha......... oi, when we meet up next time u better dun go swimming ok? too much la.. too much. Plus, i'm the only person u think its not annoying in the whole wide world... who else can u hang out with beside me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I know u love me. *wink*


p.s. : omg... its not even 11pm. I'm bored. =(

0 comments: