Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rejuvanation

I just got back from my Lang Tengah trip around 10 last night. Still feeling exhausted from the trip so i cant move my butt to go round Subang collecting pics from others. Later perhaps. =p

Since i dun really want my blog latest post remains the same old one for more than a week, i decided to just fill it up with pics taken from my Karaoke session with my buddies. On that very morning b4 i leave for Lang Tengah.

Pic 1 : me & buddy woody

IMG_2636

Pic 2 : sian, trac & sze


IMG_2637

Pic 3 : me, sian & trac


IMG_2658

In order to get all 5 of us in one pic, we have no other choice but to put self-timer! buddy woddy is the one placing the camera and press the button b4 running back to her position. Thanks alot buddy woody. yeah.. and this attempt does not go very well.... HAHAHA!'

Tryout ONE : sian clearly wasn't ready at all.....

IMG_2668

Tryout TWO : hahaha.. buddy woddy cant make it in time!

IMG_2662

Success ~ 1 : FINALLY! buddy woody decided to jump instead of run this time! wuhh!!

IMG_2663

After seeing a successful picture taken, more attempts were made. BUT...

Tryout THREE : oh my, now sze follow suit together with sian and buddy woddy. *sigh*

IMG_2681

Dun worry. We never gave up!

Tryout FOUR : Arrgh! buddy woddy's fault again!

IMG_2680

And at last!

Success ~ 2 : hurray! cheers~~~


IMG_2677

Hahaha.. I love u guys. *wink*

While waiting for others to settle their needs outside the restroom....... TA-DAH!

IMG_2682

IMG_2684

Congrats buddy woddy. Ur cam-whoring techniques now are kick-ass-good. LOL.

SO, after karaoke.. back to reality. We need to prepare for our Lang Tengah trip. Time to do some SNACK-shopping!!

IMG_2688

oh goodness, i haven eat my lunch and now its 5pm. I'm hungry. =(

Shall go grab something now and hopefully the sun sets earlier today then i'll be on my way to collect pics from benbi & tracey! buh-Bye!

0 comments: