Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yet Another Random Moments

hahaha.. yes, i was suppose to study my Data Structure. I had no idea izit fortunate or not, philip wasnt around to give his 'lecture'. He is back to his own sweet home. Ish... Abandon us like that. CIS. But nevertheless, Frank decided to go find his lover yesterday.... so, me, Rachel & Esther tagged along. =p

The main reason for us going there is to ask Philip for H.E.L.P. ( yeah.. seriously, this is our initial plan ) BUT!!!! haihz.... we never ever failed to enjoy ourself. *wink-wink*. To be honest, we spent most of our time enjoying and totally forgot bout our studies. GREAT!!! *bang-head*

Probably because HOME is too comfortable. *sigh*

shit. i Just realized my recent post all BULL SHIT. wtf. Anyway... i dun care. HAAHAHAH.. so, i'm going to continue bull-shitting here. WTF! *slap-myself*

ok, a post without pics is so boring. So empty.

To fill it up ~~~

I'll just post up few pics taken in Philip-theStick room. =p

Snapshot_20090501_3

Snapshot_20090501_5

Snapshot_20090501_8

Snapshot_20090501_14

Snapshot_20090501_17

Snapshot_20090501_19


I WANT MY FINALS TO END RIGHT NOW!

0 comments: