Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bringing it Back - again.

For the first time since.... i dunno when. Kinda lost track of my time. I woke up before 8am for BREAKFAST! damn OMG right... i know. Thanks to SanSan. *wink* U must be very happy and proud la. U manage to drag 4 lazy bumbs ( me, trac, weiling, lihuey ) to go dimSum with u. Summore after a tiring day last night! OON's 21st Bday Bash!! I dun have the pics and videos with me. So will upload it at facebook as soon as i got it k? hehe! =p

Ok, so i've decided to dedicate this part of my post to dear AMELIA! ur 21st birthday. I know at that time most of us are pretty busy. Didnt spend much time with u. But at least we manage to surprise u la... i hope. HAHAHA!! sincerely wishing u a Happy Belated Birthday again my dear. Posting along some of ur beautiful moments~

DSC02056
- Luv, ur 'LEGS' -

oh ya. I found this very funny pic of u amelia! WHY ARE U SO SCARED OF THE CAKE?

DSC02061
- so cute la u..*cough* -

ok la. Dun so evil. Here is the prettier version of u. *wink-wink*

DSC02059

DSC02073

DSC02067
- xoxo -


hmm, i'm really happy and satisfied with my holidays so far. I've manage to fully 'utilized' it everyday. Meet up with long lost mates and all... ARRGH! i miss u guys so much. Catching up with u all really make my life memorable. *hugs* Few days ago, i get to go sing k! wooohh~ its been some time really. Summore i didnt know NewWay now so cheap. LETS GO AGAIN!!!!! hehehe...

IMG_2236
desperate to go again! haha.. =p

IMG_2207
with darling Trac!

IMG_2212
omg. wth are we doing? *memory lost*

IMG_2214
with honey Adel!

IMG_2217
together with oon!

IMG_2246
SANSAN!! ( drinking partner eh? ) hahaha...

IMG_2224
where is SianSian?? ish. that feller sure go toilet or talking on phone la for sure!

Faster plan for the next karaoke session!!!! i'm waiting.... =p

oh, my latest craving! ASAM LAKSA!! dun ask me why.

IMG_2256
i'm still searching for the best asam laksa in town.

IMG_2257
hey guys, dun get cheated by this pic ok? This bowl of asam laksa SUCK! hahaha...


p.s : i want to go Petaling Street for Asam Laksa!!!

0 comments: