Sunday, December 14, 2008

PC fair @ kLcc

wow. i must be looking like a zombie at this point at this moment. ( pleasant my friend, omg! so random WTH! ) hahahahahaha.

eh, shit! my eyes closing and my head almost touching the keypad adi la... *yawns* WHATEVER, just quickly get over with this post and go sleep.

ok! my feeling today? DAMN BLOODY HAPPY! i'm smiling now. seriously... guess what i just got for myself? CANON IXUS 80IS!!! muahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhaa....

DSC00585

i love PC Fair. the deals during the fair is cheap! especially my camera! OMG! i went check out the price for it before this PC fair and it was like around RM999. AND? hahahahaha. i bought it this afternoon for JUST RM749. cheap right?? =p i love ME!

i had to wake up early this morning lets say around 9 something to get ready for my day trip with my JI MUIs.. to name them - buddy Yeem, piggy Loke & blurr Amelia.

omg! believe it. we spent more than 12 hours together just for the PC fair. wah! dont let me see any of u tomorrow ok? jelak adi la! summore ate 3 meals together But none of the meals can be consider proper. FIRST - brunch at 10.30, SECOND - teabreak at 3.45, THIRD - supper at 9.40. wth!

Guys, take a look at the Christmas Tree at KLCC! damn huge..

DSC00352
this is not taken from the bottom of the tree.

my few FAV pics of the day! JENG.. JENG JENG!!

DSC00354

DSC00361

DSC00571

What we grabbed at the PC fair?

Shin Yeen
camera = RM 749 ( i'm hoping to claim back money from my dad! *prays* )
hard disk 250G = RM 198 (*2) so its almost RM 400
pendrive 4G = RM 25 ( my dad asking why didnt get extra one for him! haha, sorry! )

buddy Yeem
hard disk 250G = RM 198
pendrive 4G = RM 25

piggy Loke
cheapskate feller. bought a pendrive only from the indon lady. HAHA!

blurr Amelia
pendrive 8G = RM 47
pendrive 4G = RM 25

I still remember how scared are we when we got such huge amount of cash in our pockets! how stupid piggy can be when she decided to ROLLED my stack of money and stuff it in her shallow pocket and prevent it from falling out by using her handphone! AH! *blink-blink*

talking bout pick pockets! i was so UNLUCKY!

DSC00587

damn embarrassing! hahahaha. er, do u think we will get bad Karma? hmm, wont la! get also piggy first right? hahahaa. CHOI! *touch-wood*

WAIT! i think the bad karma ripens on her adi! she lost her brain... how sad!

DSC00592

*yawns* again. and goodness me! my legs are numb now! and the worst thing is... I HAVE TO go sunway pyramid at 7am for AN UMBRELLA WALKATHON! ( i know u all must be thinking i'm joking. NO! i'm not. ) i have to accompany my dad to 'attend' this Charity Walk - in aid of Lupus Sufferers in Malaysia. Suddenly i feel that i'm an angel.. wtf!. shoot. i left less than 4 hours of sleep. SAVE ME please. *sigh*

0 comments: