Tuesday, April 7, 2009

coming to the END of...

yup.. everything seems to end in about a month time... ( the most ).

My high-towered-compilation of assignments....
My soon-to-be killing me FINALS examinations...
My kinda-enjoyable most of the time FIRST year as a uni student...

the year 2008/2009.

I wonder whether have i changed? As in my lifestyle? My character? definitely YES. Who doesnt change? haihz... due to the environment, surroundings, new ppl u communicate. Every single second, u either becoming more mature & smart or just acting more and more stupidly. I hope i'm the first combination. *prays*.

Time to get my head into studies SERIOUSLY has arrived. No doubt. Focus is important. Damn. I knew i need it. ARRGH!!! but sometimes, i find it tough.. really tough to just sit down quietly and concentrate on something. Hyperactive? NO!!! cannot cannot. Not allowed to. At least, not at this crucial moment.

guess, i'll be MIA kinda long time la... so, sorry for abandoning my blog. Hope to see u guys here again soon. *keep finger crossed*

xoxo. Luv u ALL!

0 comments: