Tuesday, November 22, 2005

- harry potter -

is this 4th harry potter movie as good as the first 2 or its as bad as the 3rd one..? i dun really like the 3rd one... its too simple... and now.. ppl are commenting bout this new one.... goblet of fire! haihz... i dun know if i want to watch anot... some ppl say nice... some say terrible.... but most ppl say " ok lar " huh??? i missed my first chance of watching it coz i was too lazy to go out with Mynn Dee & Jer Renn. haha.. but its ok. My mum wants to watch & Li Peng is asking me to teman her. ohh.... and can someone just....tell me that cedric is UGLY???? i mean.. isnt he supposed to be a cute.. handsome.. charming guy??? but why.... why... i dunno!!! right now my cousins are in my house now.... wow... i just realised how noisy kids can be.... haha... but its ok. got an excuse 4 not momorizing my MORAL.... haha.... anyway.. i still have tmr. ohh ya... peng.... u going to bangkok... CONGRATULATIONS!!! haha... know u didnt want to..... when u going anyway? ur not going there 4 christmaas are u? haha..... have fun. Not forgetting to wish u good luck in ur english lit. and bible knowledge exams!!!

0 comments: