Thursday, September 29, 2005

photos... mpt5 !!!

ohh.... that night... i took bout 100 of pics.... but most of them turn out to be.. haha... weird... but still ok........... so, have a look !

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
took this pic while waiting for the lift !
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
same here.... but with diaby...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tracey & me.... at our dining table....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
together with wei ling !
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
peng, me, ben & tracey....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
just like what li peng said... why didnt u gel up ur hair???
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
shaun & me....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
diana, peng & me !!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me & peng.... ( is this the one and only pic we took together? )
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
michelle.... and me !!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
jin yan... peng... me... tracey & jing wen ( peng.. u spell her name... wrongly ! )
ok... continue posting my pics next time... coz my mum is calling me to see doctor..... [ having high fever now.... ]

0 comments: