Tuesday, September 20, 2005

happy...happy...happy...

muahaha... ok first i'm happy coz farah is voted out! finally... ok.. she doesnt sing that terrible but she's just not my fav. ok... lets forget bout it & let me talk bout my MPT 5...... hehehe... first ... i'm not goin.... until like a week before MPT5 ( ok.. for those who doesnt know... MPT5 is Majlis Perpisahan Tingkatan 5 ) i decided to go.... haih... now... having a big problem ! no DRESS.. no SHOES... Nothing... BLUEK>>>>> this is terrible... hehe... but all my problems is GONE for now.... thanks to li peng... who helped me choose my outfit... my mum who is going to pay for it [ not sure yet.. ] my dad who drives me there & of course... my bro who got something to do so didnt manage to follow along.. haha..! yesterday... went to 1 utama... get all my stuff there... both of us [ me & peng ] walk from old wing to new wing like 12 times...... OMg! 12 times.... my legs are hurting me ...... i spent like almost.... i dunno...errm... RM 260... arrgh... what did i buy??? ONE dress... ONE pair of shoes and... lunch.. and.. neckless.. and.. ok ...another thing... better not say it here... haha... haih.. there goes my money... now my pocket is REALLY really EMPTY !!!! *sob* the night better be worth it!!!!!!!!

0 comments: