Sunday, September 12, 2010

Recap - two

Just came back from Johor. Thank goodness the traffic at the highway tonight was pretty smooth. But sitting in the car for more than 2 hours seriously flattened my ass. Gosh, right now i'm missing all my cousins already. Had such a short time with them..... gonna miss the fun! All we need is just a paper and a pen, then we can come out with topics and jokes for hours. Am so totally looking forward the next meet up session ppl! *hearts*

Took this Polaroid picture at mcD few days ago. <3>

polaroid
- darling was complaining that her face was blocked by Rachu. Lol... indeed we need to retake this -

Polaroid, simply capturing us hanging around together through the midnight.... Instant!! I'm lovin it.

Since its a recap post, let me just continue with what i've left from. Seem to me like i almost forgot to make a shout-out here to my honey - San... Happy Birthday!

How will i forget bout u. Hahaha... Just been pretty busy and caught up with things which u know exactly what right? lol.

San, someone i've known for almost 10 years. We've been best friends since we met but never been so close until the month of July 2009. Strangely to say, only we know ourselves how strong the bond between us and what makes us so fond of each other. lol...

24859_338860917752_504477752_3826748_1206108_n

We have plenty of memories that we treasure, as well as memories we both would love to forget. Things that we shared are endless and because this, we both still manage to keep each other close even though we are miles apart.

19233_235350872752_504477752_3407387_6928590_n

It is weird that we both are attracted to new things.... easily get bored of what we owned..... but still we haven get rid of each other. Ironic!

Sometimes, u just make me feel like i'm not a complete idiot because the missing parts is all you! hahahahahaha.....

Well, i don't think the rows of fights we had is countable anymore. But guess what?

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize that it is a mistake when u make it again! Weeeee.

22679_102400253122662_100000580647448_64229_5188935_n

We both just enjoy having this Love & Hate relationship. Owh, its too awesome to stop it right?

19233_235350422752_504477752_3407339_6126336_n

ROTFL! I decided and forced myself to post this pic coz its like the funniest pic i've ever took with you. And this pic just have to be up here for the fun of it weih...... Hahaha!!! Anyway, do u like the present i sent u? My hard work okie? Just now i glance through it again but just couldn't bear finishing it. Embarrassing! wtf. Can be listed as the most awkward moment in my entire life adi. U better appreciate it. *bluek*

17333_274602292752_504477752_3597313_5709793_n

Owh! Happy 22nd Birthday again! Can't wait for u to come back and together we shall start doing everything in our 'bucket list'! See you soon!!! Xoxo.


Continue with another good friend of mine who shared the same birthday as the one mentioned above.... Chow Wei Kheng, Happy 21st!!!

Hahaha... to someone who loves PINK PIGGIES, do u still get any of that as present this year? I wonder. Lol.

IMG_3224

Wishing u the best throughout the year, hope each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer!

I wish for you the fulfillment of all of your fondest dreams. I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

I wish for you that whatever you want most in life, it comes to you, just the way you imagine it.

Always remember, ur not getting older. U are getting better! *wink*

IMG_3230

I hope you get as much pleasure from our friendship as I do. May your birthday bring you as much happiness as you give to everyone who knows you!

OMG! I think my whole post is going to circle around birthdays! Hahaha..... wth! Finally figured why am i so busy last month. Oh my my my........

Here u go! The birthday boy is up next!

DSC04519

Mr. Ng Xian Neng. Had a great time partying all night? hahaha...... Just too bad didn't manage to make u all boozed up by alcohol. Next round perhaps?? *grin*

DSC04509

DSC04510

DSC04586

Although your birthday has already passed, but hoping it was simply one of the best. Many happy happy returns!!! *huggs*


To my dear friend Emilia,

2f386bdcc941b29d4553e794aaa360a6

Happy birthday to you! I'm glad that we managed to meet up for a simple dinner celebrating ur auspicious day! May you have all the joy your heart can hold, all the smiles a day can bring and all the blessings a life can unfold!


Last but not least...... To my dearest friend of 16 years! Ting Ting!

Woots! Big Kiss to u first! Muaxx.......

29082010137

Congrats my old friend! You finally reached the same age as me. Aren't u happy that u welcomed the number 22 together with me and all ur dear friends? Lol. Owh, i'm sure ur touched......


Happy birthday my best friend,
Amazing times, we always spend.
Laughter and jokes are common place,
Since we built that solid base.

Special friend that I hold dear,
Always wish to have you near.
We get along, like bread with honey,
A friendship worth, much more than money.

If you stumble, count me there,
Gratitude; no need to declare.
Your thoughts are clear, in my mind,
Understanding we always find.

Happy birthday my best friend,
I’m excited to attend.
This birthday poem, is just for you,
A great big smile is overdue.


P/s : No more birthday parties soon please......

0 comments: