Saturday, May 14, 2005

" 2 more weeks to go "

yieks !!!!!!! finally one week of exam is GONE........ [for good]...but another 2 weeks is coming up.....i got no time to do anything.... hmm...... all the subject that i've taken in the exam also damn difficult......every night i've got to stay up just to read some stupid stuff that in the end won't ask in the exam !! WHATS THE POINT ??? its ok....i'm telling myself that i'm going to start studying for my SPM right after my mid year test.... [ that what me & li peng said last year - we have to turn over a new leaf this year and finnish up all the homework teacher gives....... but.... we still end up copying the hw from Diana...... really dunno what'll happen to us if Diana not here.................... luv her so much..] all my paper sux..... i know its my fault... ohh no wait....its not mine...... i was nicely reading my sejarah..... until he......he...he.....shows up...............look at him.....man///// he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE !!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments: