Saturday, March 19, 2005

aiyooo...

** Holiday??? ** u call this holiday?? eiks! almost everyday i need to go to my computer class in sunway college !! from 9 to 1 ......kesian me lar.... luckily, yesterday got no class.....so, all of us [ me, melissa, adeline, li san, ting ting & xin ye ] went to pyramid to celebrate melissa's birthday which is actually tomorrow! hehe...we went to red box & really have lots of fun shouting there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

erm.... i know the pic is a bit cacat... coz... we are not yet ready but the machine just go 1,2,3 & snap !! there goes our 24 bucks .. *-*

haha~~ ohh....i nearly forgot that tomorrow 17/3 ### 8tv ### 3 pm ### starting a new movie.. hehe..the guys inside is so cute!!!! arrghhh!!! erm...better don't let my imagination run wild !!
aiyo, my fav show " huan zhu ge ge " going to finnsh.... talking bout that, CHEOK LI PENG !! this girl really got something wrong in her...[ erm, maybe she got nothing correct ] DO NOT watch any movie or show with her !!! she will laugh when everyone is crying or at least feel sad... Michelle & me got bad experience. once, michelle invited me to her house to watch a korean movie [ it is suppose to be a sad one according to michelle ] aha! li peng came along & guess what? she ruine the whole movie ! she laugh non stop & keep asking why the guy doing this, the girl doing that !!! blek !!! oops, can't write anymore.... [ i'm actually in my computer class now & my lecturer is looking at me, hehe * ]

0 comments: