Tuesday, October 25, 2005

BoRinG...

haih.... i'm so bored!!!!! someone...anyone... plz save me from this boring planet!! i didnt go to school for more than 2 weeks i think... and now.. i'm actually finding a day to go.... just to take my trails certificate..... i cant believe my school is not upgrading out marks!!! other school done that for their students and look at my school !!!!! freaking stupid school..... what kind of school is this?????? haih... this morning.... got my piano tuned.... now it sounds BETTER... much better... haha...i forgot when was the last time i tuned it... i think was about 4 years ago.... haha... nvm.. at least i still get it done...

Yesterday... went to my sunday school EARLY in the morning...... coz its my graduation day!!!! finally... i'm gratuated from the sunday school... was there since i was young... haih... all the sunday school children played games before the ceremony..... my group got 18 out of 20 !!!! haha.... i know it was a bit sad but i really had a great time... besides having ache on my neck and shoulder... after that all my classmates celebrated Shang Shi 17th birthday !!! the cake was nice.. just that it took us a long time how to cut it equally for everyone...

At night i went to mynn dee's house for dinner... i really wanted to borrow some books from her to read but i CANT.... SPM... SPM... SPM... haih.... what lar..
if not because of SPM... i'll be sitting on my bed reading " Memoriors of a Geisha " it really looks interesting..... haih.. guess i have to wait till my SPM ends.....

0 comments: